CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life is insane...

Most of the days lately... I could just sit and cry, but what good is that going to do?? NOT a darn thing. So... suck it up and God only gives you what you can handle... right?? Well... I do question it quite a bit lately.

Let's see... in looking back the last month... I quit one job 'planning' (what a funny word...) to be able to spend more time at home. Well... since then... it's turned into more work than what I ever in my furtherest dreams... would have thought.

Yep... I trained the gal... would get phone calls all of the time - hey, have no problem until I figured out... she was NOT getting it. Even with the help that I was giving... the additional notes, I was still finding stuff. I started to explain to the guys' that this is NOT good. They too expressed their concerns. That is when... I didn't hear from her. So... no news is good news, right?? Not with this gal. The books were a MESS!!! So... not only was I going there in the evenings... getting phone calls during the day... spending my weekends there... but she wasn't following out ANY tasks. The bills were 2 weeks late... no receivables were billed. OMG... WTH is she doing?? Oh yeah... and then I seen that she actually worked 48 hours in one week!! :O :O :O UMMMMMMMMMMm.... I never EVER did that! NO WAY!!! So what if she charged them ONLY regular time... HULLLOOOO... that is still NOT called for. So... last Saturday... I went in and started to work on my quarterlys. I came across so much stuff... it was just sickening. I spent HOURS... and hours making notes... changing things. If you can only imagine giving somebody authority that had NO clue what to do... that is what I was / am still finding. So... as of Monday... they fired her. The company is without anyone right now. I did do some more interviewing... and I believe we might have found someone. Until then... I told them very clearly... I would way rather go in and do the books at my pace when I can... instead of going in and doing them but ALSO... fixing stuff that she screwed up. They took my advice.

But... my days and stressless is nuts. As an example... today... I got up at 7:30... got to work early for a conference call at UPS... left there late at 3:15... ran to the post office to get the mail for Building Tech... went down there until 4:10... because ya know, payroll IS due tomorrow. Left there then at 4:10... to head to the YMCA... to teach my first class. As you can see... I never even got lunch. So... at 5:30 I ran to get a sandwich. I ate that during the time I was training a new gal for the stability ball class. Then... went to my next class at 6:30... taught until 7:30. From there... I returned to Building Tech to finish my payroll and do my monthly payroll taxes and liabilities. I arrived back home with 5 minutes to spare... until the girls came home. I'm a wreck...

I'd love to just ... go to the bar... Ok... ROFLMAO!!! When 'will' life slow down???

1 comments:

Sancy said...

HUGE {{{{HUGS}}}} I sure hope things improve soon for you!