CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

So... what will it be??

I got a text message this morning from the one boss saying that he didn't have a good feeling about the new gal. I was like WTH... so I told him that no... things were fine - that I'd received a text from her last night. He said that he didn't think that it was good. Next thing... I get a text from him saying that he receive the text saying that she's not coming there. I'm like ... your making me very nervous WHO are you talking about?? Around 11 this morning... I found out that the gal backed out. You HAVE to be kidding me!!!! URGH!!!

So... I called workforce again. I was nearly in tears. I asked her... "WTH can a person apply for a job... get the job... and then NOT take the job???" She was speechless. She tried to reassure me that we would find someone. BUT... WHEN???

That is when... I started to think. Is God testing me?? He only gives me what I can handle... but is this a lesson. Just to show me that yes... I could get another job... but to also show me what I am worth at Building Tech?? I would never and the guys' would have never known what I was worth... until I left there. So... now what is the next step??

Do I... 1) Ask them to make me an offer to go back?? or... 2) Do I make up an offer and ask them if they will go for it?? I have never been in this position before. I have always worked and worked... and never really have had anything to show for it. I am still very 'caught' on what I will do. I do like my job... it is taking some getting used to... between all of the having to prove in my life - life has always been a challenge for me. I have a lot of 'what if's' to look at. Life is not always easy. I felt guidance from above to get my job... but now I feel like I'm hanging off of a cliff. It's not an easy position to be in. 'sigh'

3 comments:

kym said...

looks like I'm not the only one who misses you.

{{{HUGS}}} I hope things calm down soon.

Sancy said...

I have no words of wisdom for you but having both jobs is way to much for one person! Do a pro and con list and if you decide you were ok at your old job give them an outrageous offer and see if they will take it. If you really like your new job then you need to tell the old job that it's not your livelyhood and you give them x amount of days and then you are done and they are on their own. {{{HUGS}}} and prayers for you so your life can S L O W down!!

Sancy said...

Oh and by the way I miss you too!