CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2009

So... as the life turns... or is that world.

Where have I been lately? I sit here asking myself... attempting to locate MYSELF. I'm seriously not sure where the time has been going. At times... I'm not sure even when looking in the mirror... WHERE I am. How SAD is that. :( :( :( I thank God every day though... for the girls'. I'm not sure honestly WHERE I would physically be... without them.

Life has been upside down... again. :(

I have expressed my feeling to some IRL friends... about how there are times that you seriously have NO IDEA... who you can trust. I'm at that stage. I know the two that I have talked to... that I CAN trust them. The others... I swear that my ESP is showing thru ... and I wouldn't trust them with my worst enemy. I sit wondering... are they out to GET me... or GET what I have. Life's games ... SUCK. Why is it... when you think you know somebody... that there is always something... or somebody that proves that differently?? I just don't understand it.

So... onto more details. I'm sure that there are some of you wondering more about what's going on. Well... I've decided that although I would LOVE to post more direct details... I just have that feeling that even with things being private... it would get back to 'get me' some how... some way.

Work - It's been a year now that I've been at UPS. I do enjoy my job, but it seems that I never have time to myself. How can this be... you ask?? Well... I'm not sure either. I am currently working the same 10 to 3:30 job... teaching 5 classes... but it just seems that times slips by and it's onto another day. I guess that's what happens when you get older... right?? 'rolling my eyes'

Miranda - What a girl!!! It's been an exciting year to say the least! In January... she got her own car and own school permit to drive. YES... she is ONLY 14!!! She's grown up into such a beautiful young lady. She did make the Cheer Squad in March... which has changed some of her schedule. She enjoys it, but the hard work at times takes away the fun of being a cheerleader. Last week was Cheer Camp. It was GREAT to go and see her perform all that they had learned. Of course I had to video it. :) :) :) She got an excellence ribbon FOR... SMILING!! OH yeah... that's my girl!!! She opted to not do softball this year... since she might get hurt and she'd hate to be injured for Cheer... so instead WHAT DOES SHE DO?????????... you ask?? She decides to race a sport compact car at the local dirt track. Yes... my girl at 14 is not only a cheerleader... but a race car driver! LOL!!! Who in the WORLD... would have ever thought this?? Now at times... that has most definitely been a challenge. (as I sit here... laughing to myself) Let's just say... it's not as easy as it looks. Just last night... she 'tagged' the concrete wall. Yeah... like going straight for it... and hit the passenger side nose of the car. Nothing like feeling your heart hit the top of the catwalk where your standing. :-0 All was well though... and after a few minor adjustments... she was back out for the A main feature. :)

Jaslin - Well... my girl is now 8 and going into 3rd grade. Doesn't seem possible.. but she is!!! She finished the 2nd grade class with flying colors and is headed into Mrs. Bunch's class in less than a month. She loves to organize and prepare for things. Gosh... I guess some of my qualities are there. ;) She played machine pit ball this summer and they got 3rd overall. This next week... she will be trying out for 8 and under traveling team. She's also trying out for competitive gymnastics. She LOVES it!!! She definitely has the early competitive edge compared to the others. Just last week she pulled out her 7th tooth, but this one she did ALL ON HER OWN!!! NO help of her nice big sister this time. :P

Amber - My baby girl is attempting to find herself, you could say. She knows WHAT she wants... and at times will not stop until she gets WHAT SHE WANTS!!! I have others telling me that she is 'finding herself'. Well, that would be fine... but where HAS SHE BEEN for the past 6 years then?? ROFL!!! There are times that I just have to sit back and go 'wow'... who would have EVER thought that she'd be doing that?? She did finish up Kindergarten and is VERY excited about 1st grade. She will have Jaslin's 2nd grade teacher this year... which is nice since I already know Miss Kirk. A dear friend of hers is not in her class this year - which without a huge explanation... might not be such a bad thing. ;) She too played ball this year, but it was the 5 to 6 year old T-Ball at the YMCA. There were nights of running since the girls were not at the same location... so next year they will either be at the same field - or probably not play. It was too hard... so I'm going to make some changes there. :) Oh... and as for the tooth?? Amber for the past 3 weeks... or so... has had 3 front bottom teeth. How can this be you ask?? Well... the permanent one was behind the front one's and had grown in ALL of the way. She had a dentist appt scheduled for Friday morning... and I'd been reminding her that he would probably 'take it out' if she didn't do it on her own. Sure enough on Wednesday... after playing all day at home with a friend, I asked her to show me her tooth. The tooth was dead and 'barely' hanging on. I used a washclothe and just 'rubbed' it out. I'm pretty proud of myself... I was able to do it without even getting sick myself! LOL!!! She was actually pretty amazed at the whole deal herself. We both had to look in the washclothe to make SURE it was there because it was such an easy deal. :) :) The dentist was very proud of her (us)... and now after checking early last night... we are now dealing with 3 bottom lower front teeth again. Ummm... yeah. The other lower front one is appearing down behind. Some days... ya just can't win!!! :P

My how the time does fly. I've been awake since 2:30. Let's see... now what???

1 comments:

Sancy said...

It's great to read up on how the girls are doing. I'm sorry you are dealing with friend drama. Hope things calm done for you soon! Miss you tons!! Love Ya!