CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The past week...

I have realized on several occassions... why I divorced the girls' fathers. yeah... that is plural. :P

The last phone call had to do with 'somebody' seeing one of the girls in a pool that was closed. GEEZ!!! Like I had been at the place for 10 hours yesterday... and they were BOTH wading around in the kiddie pool. It's not like they were skinny dipping!!! I had even made a comment to one of my co-workers last night... that atleast they took after ME... and had their clothes on!! :) :) :) He of course LOL... not sure why. ;-P

Earlier... I was dealing with the 'race game'. This is how the game goes. Miranda asks if she can race... then after waiting 4 hours for a response... I then ask because HULLO... it's not like the car gets itself READY!!! Oh... and then he makes ME wait 45 minutes to say yes. The freaking games are CRAZY!!! It's POWER... which of course is a bunch of crap. Miranda even stated that she HATES the weekends that she's with him... and races. :( :( Those are things that she will remember for her lifetime. If he'd just get off of himself... and remember what makes her happy... things would be so much better.

As for me... things have been good. Yesterday was our UPS United Way Golf Tournament. If you truly know me... you realize that I'm NOT a golfer. No way... No can do... that would be me. So you ask... HTH did she get put in charge. Well... I guess it's my other skills because it's certainly NOT the golfing part!!! :) :) :) We did GREAT though! We earned so far over $2,200 towards United Way. I had a mailbox handpainted... and the proceeds from that have not been calculated yet. Which reminds me... I forgot to take a picture. :( :( GRRRR ... at myself. Any way... it will be nice to have my time back at work... to actually work for work! Did you follow that?? Hee Hee... I've neglected a lot of my normal duties. 5 1/2 hours is not enough time to organize AND work... :)

Let's see... this week is school pictures for the kids. I'm not sure what they have decided to wear... but I'm sure that Tuesday will BE a stressful day!! Always has been in the past. Next weekend is Labor Day... and the girls' will be gone. Not sure what that means for Steve and my schedule then. I'm hoping that we can go away... on the bike for atleast a couple of days. Who knows... we just might stay at home though and lock the doors and not leave too!! LOL!

Ok... the timer is going off. The banana bread is done... and the hamburger is cooking. I guess that my calling. Bye!!!

0 comments: