Umm... the answer would be NO. If you think that I'm going to feel sorry... take the blame ALL of the time... your seriously NUTS!!! There are issues that stem WAYYYYYYY back further than me. Don't you DARE try to pin point them on ME... since we got together... and as for the lying... kiss my BUTT!!!
Yeah... that's what my attitude is today. And... has been.
First off... YES... I guess you can BLAME me... that my daughter is old enough to have been able to drive when she's in 8th grade. SO FREAKN WHAT??? I mean... she has a job... washes her own clothes... CARES about others... and is very responsible. So... blame it on me.
As for the new TV... who ALSO cares... did I put a sign on it that states... "Only can be used by ..... these people??" Ummm... NO!!! It's not even within 2 floors of where my girls and I'm at... but Oh Yeah... that's MY fault too. Kiss it...
I deal with enough issues that I seriously don't have the time OR effort... to give a rats ass about these things. If somebody doesn't WISE UP... and FACE THE FACT that they ARE THE ONE'S to blame... then well... things are not good.
I have been literally on my own since 16... and I have learned that you can't get anywhere in life pointing the finger and accusing others of what your issues and problems are. It's not happening. So... I guess to end this...
AMEN to what I've said... Change is scarey... but most of the time it's just another chapter to the next book. :)
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Do I seriously CARE????
Posted by Harley*Gal at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment