CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kittens & Cats

So... since May ALL I have heard about when it comes to the 8 kittens that we are blessed with... is negative information from Steve. Yep... they do everything wrong. Like... I'm the one controlling it. HARDLY!!! I'm the one caring for them... trying my best to find GOOD homes for them. So... after getting rid of 3 of them... needing to get rid of atleast two more... I find a home today for one that the girls loved. Terrible of me?? No... not really because we know of who she was going home too and the kitten (Baby Blue) will be inside for her life. She has it made! Well... the girls were ok with it... only because like I said... they know the family. Meanwhile... I go and get Ella scheduled to be spayed this Friday. I also filled out a form since the other mom's are wild... to get assistance for them. I mentioned at supper that Baby Blue has a new home. WTH do I hear... you ask??? Oh yeah... "I liked that one..........." Nice. We all did. She was cute AND funny... but would you rather have homes for them so they are not doing all of the nasty stuff I constantly heard about... or have them doing it?? Mean while... I had a call from another lady I know that lost their indoor cat this past weekend. She is coming Friday night to look at the others. By Sunday... we should be down to 3 only. Yep again... I hear... well, don't let her take Buttercup. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Would you rather have a kitten/cat living outside fighting the cold... or her living inside with a loving family. Just BURNS my BUTT!!! Sue will get to pick which ever one... I am NOT going to tell her which one she can take. Not gonna happen. Sorry... but I am the one that has been caring for them these months. I love them all dearly. I'm thinking of THEM... not of myself. Oh yeah... and as we are going to supper 'BT' decides to leave the garage... and now he won't come back in. :( :( I can't even find him. 'sigh' I have went outside several times... but still can't find him. I just don't know what to think ... or where he would be. But... do you blame him?? Steve won't let him in the house... so he lives in the garage... yeah... nice and warm in Nebraska right now. :( :( Poor guy. :( :(

1 comments:

Sancy said...

{{{HUGS}}} Been thinking about you alot! Miss you!