CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where... has the time actually gone??

O........ M.......... GOSH!!! I can't believe how many months it has been... since I was able to blog!!! Unreal!!!

Things have actually been fairly good... for the most part. The girls are all doing very well in school. We had a few bouts of sickness with Amber... but so far so good now. The girls are all enjoying their classes... and reading... reading... reading!!! They have really grown since the first of the school year.

This past Thanksgiving was a very relaxing one for us. S and I enjoyed it over at my brother and sil's house. I was able to put a sweet baby boy to sleep that night. Aww... to hold the sweet thing. :) :) THEN... the night was only beginning... since Deb and I were headed to stay the night in Lincoln... so we could POWER SHOP!!!!!!!! AND... I must say... that we did an AWESOME job of it! :D :D :D

This past Monday... was my baby Amber's 6th Birthday!!! WOW!!! I can't believe the time has went soooooooooo quickly!!! I do have a lot of new pictures to post... so maybe I can update one on here also. ;-)

Last night... between my two classes that I teach at the Y... I had some unsettling bad news about a dear friend. I am praying that things are confused at this point... but I will know for myself in the morning. I have yet to not think about her for one moment. This dear lady is like a mom to me. :( :( :(

Well.... off to upload some photos. Now... if I can only remember how to put them on here. LOL!

0 comments: