It's a week later... and nothing ever goes smooth... right?? YEP... not around here. Since the last time I posted... early the next morning... our building was broken into. The people have been back, although they never actually came to the house. It's been now a week since I had a good nights sleep. I'm tired of this CRAP!!! Seems as though now that they know WHAT is here... they have told others that they will be back. How nice! Another 2:30 am trip for some losers?? I certainly hope not. It's terrible when you don't really sleep... but also find yourself getting up and walking down the hall way or looking out the window to SEE if... there is somebody here. How the heck can people do this crap? As the old saying goes... if they strike once... they will do it again. Just WHEN ... will it be though. 'sigh' Doesn't help when you live on the 'hill' away from others also. How lovely!!
Well... we have another security system coming out to give us a quote on alarms and direct calls to the police station. When will it end..?? is my question. The new gun safe arrives tomorrow ... so atleast all of my jewelry can go in it also. Nothing like feeling like your living in a glass house.
Also... I dropped my ONLY phone in the tub... trying to relax the other night. Great timing... right?? So far... it seems as though I'm only missing a few options that I used to be able to do. Better than having nothing. OH... and if you EVER wondered?? A cell phone does NOT float WITH or WITHOUT a battery. It's more like a lead balloon!!! ROFLMAO!! Just a word to the wise... avoid contact with water. ;)
That's all for now... just the thought of everything makes me want to go back to where the girls are 2 stories above me. Until later. Good night!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
My... how life can change!
Posted by Harley*Gal at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
((HUGS))I'm sorry to hear about the break in. Sounds like you are taking some good steps to stay safe.
I, too,learned the lesson that cell phones don't float when Caleb tossed mine into the toilet last year. Sank like a rock, and it was time for a new phone.
Amy
Post a Comment