So... with the weather being as nice as it was... I decided that we were going to travel to Lincoln to see 'Hotel For Dogs'. We'd missed it in town... so we would do supper and then go there. Amber had a friend... and Jas' had one too. We left town around 5... to have supper at Red Robin. After getting 'thru' supper... only 4 trips to the bathroom with 4 girls... we headed off to the movie.
Got there in plenty of time... but had NO CLUE... what laid ahead of me. Thank GOD ... Steve went along. I can honestly say... that I made more than a dozen trips to the restroom. Jas and her friend was fine... but Am's tummy wasn't well... and then there was something definitely wrong with her friends also. :S :S :S
At one point... I was walking down the very long hallway to the bathroom... and Am doubled over in pain. :( :( :( I scooped her up to get her to the bathroom.
After the movie... we 'skipped' to the Durango... to only at that point figure out WTH was wrong with Jaycie (Am's friend). She's had an upperrespiratory cold... and started to cough... then spit up some of her supper. Oh boy...
Well... it was that point that I realized that she had drank milk for supper. Of ALLLLLL things. 'sigh' That's when... the milk made it's appearance. LOL! We made it to Shopko... to clean her up since it was in the parking lot of the mall that this all started. She felt a lot better... so I quickly started home. Within 15 minutes... we were pulled over. She lost her supper then. Oh dear... poor thing. I called her mom to explain where we were... and what had taken place. She felt so bad. I was honestly surprised that we didn't have all 4 girls puking... ROFL! Obviously it does make a difference when you have siblings. :P :P :P Jas' friend spent the night... and the house finally crashed at 10:30. WHAT ... a night. lol
Sunday, February 1, 2009
January 31st...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment