CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

*B* update

I know that it's been awhile, but for awhile I really didn't have any good updates.

S and I visited him Friday night and brought him some supper from where we were eating. It had been a few weeks since I'd been in his house and seen him for more than a few minutes. He has really taken a turn for the worse. He is very pale... and shakes a lot. S and I moved his bed mattress and box springs down the stairs because he had a new hospital bed delivered on Saturday. He is not sleeping very well. IF he is able to sleep... it's only a few hours at a time. He is having a lot of difficulty breathing. Also... he was passing a lot of blood and had been for awhile. :( :( :( That has been taken care of as of Sunday when we stopped by... but not good for him. He gets 'down' pretty easy. Still says that he's not giving up, but considering how he is starting to smoke more and more... S and I know that he is actually giving up. I'm sure he's trying to say that he's not because of us. Cancer is a terrible disease...

1 comments:

Shannon said...

i am so sorry, geana.