CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The past week...

has been very busy. The building is nearly completed... probably will be within the next few days!!! Then it's MOVE time again. :) :) :) Gotta empty the other house... so I can sign papers to the new owners.

Amber yesterday... had her ears pierced. I have **THE** cutest pictures of her at home... 'stylin' her new look. LOL!!! Hopefully the internet will be hooked-up within the next week... and I can post them now. :D :D :D Her parents meeting for kindergarten is tomorrow night. My little girl is growing up SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

Jaslin is continuing to love and do so great in school. I'm so very proud of her!!!! She definitely is ready to be in 2nd grade. :D Soccer and T-ball will be starting soon also.

Miranda is very excited about 'car hunting'... and about her dance recital. She continues to work on it every chance she can get. YRI ball starts within the next month. :O

As for mom... I did take off on Monday. I love spending the day with my girls. S says that I need to do that... ALL of the time and keep track of his things also. Mom isn't quite ready for that... but I'm getting pretty DARN close. ;-P LOL!!!

0 comments: