yesterday is when S's grandmother was born. What a beautiful sweet lady she is. We enjoyed a delicious surprise party for her over the noon hour. I so wish that I could have met her daughter... S's mom when she was alive. My guess is that she's was very much like her mother and son. A wonderful loving full of smiles lady. God Bless you 'C' watching over us all.
During the lunch... we found out that 'B' was having a blood transfusion. :( :( As of today he's still not doing very well. Continued prayers for him.
M & I tried our best to win tickets to see Keith... but it didn't happen. We have to remember the last time he was here when we got to go. I'm sure that it will be a great show... but you can't go to everything. ;-)
Tonight S and I are going to 'The Bucket List'. I hope that it's a show that we can enjoy... considering the plot. :S :S :S It was my suggestion though.
Tomorrow... I'm going to take the girls' the Children's Museum in the afternoon after gymnastics. Mom and girls time. :) :)
Then... I get to join 'D' for a girls toy party. WOOO HOOO!!! Look out S. :P :P :P
Friday, March 7, 2008
98 years ago...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wish you could have won tickets and you and M could have stayed with us again!
Post a Comment