because the bar parking lot this morning had 2 cars left sitting there hours later. LOL! Obviously some of them found some special 'friends' to catch a ride with. ;-)
All of the sides of the building are now up!!! WOOO HOO!!! What a nice surprise. I have some of the lighting figured out now... how we can put up our 'fancy' fixtures onto the building. :) They will look REALLY nice!!! I just spoke to a sub in re: to the finishing in the office and rr. We'll see if S can make a decision on what he wants it to have. :)
Tonight I have 2 classes. I'm SUPER excited about teaching my stability ball AND Yercise class! I'm hoping that I will have a great turn out for both. I'm prepared... although I didn't get a chance to practice too much since I pulled my back and my right knee popped from Saturday's class. Last nights class was a little difficult... but hey, now I know what I can and had better not do for routines tonight. :) :)
Amber looked so much better this morning. :) :) Those darn shots REALLY took a tole on her. :( :( She was also excited that she had school today... and that Jas would need to stay in daycare. LOL Nothing like switching rolls. ;-P
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Must have been a rough night...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment