CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday... a NEW 'day'

After work last night... I ran and g0t Miranda from Gma D's... ran and got Jas & Am from my mom's... then off to get the shades for Miranda's room from Penny's. Got to my chiropractic appt just in time. I found out that I have torn my tendon in my right knee. NICE. :( :( A few more treatments and avoiding major workouts for a bit will help. Off to my Y meeting at 6:15. Left there at 7:15... ran thru McD's for supper... off to get the lighting for the building... and then to the races to see S practice... and eat our food out in the 30 degree weather. Headed home around 8... into bath's the girls' went... as I packed their bags for their dad's house. I was ready to CRASH!!!!

Today's agenda:
J & A to their dad's
Work until 4:30...
4:45... '1 hr swedish massage'
6:00... run home and change for wedding rehearsal
6:45... be at the office to check 'vegas' guys' return home in...
7:00... be at the church ready for rehearsal
8...ish... hopefully be done with the rehearsal & changing for the races...

Saturday...
9:00... eye appointment for me
9:00 ... gymnastics for Jas
2 pm... be at the church getting things finished for the wedding...
5 pm... wedding
6:30... hopefully Miranda & I will be on our way to the races

I need to find a time to get groceries also. :S :S :S

0 comments: