CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Job Opening

I have come to the decision... that once the house is gone... to decide on how much I am going to continue working. Today was another day that just makes me MAD that I can't stay at home. I found out... that not only did my mom take Jas to the horses ONCE... but today was TWICE!!! URGH!!! She does NOT get it... at all... that Jas is sooooooooo highly allergic to those DARN HAY BURNERS!!! I have NO USE for those darn things. :( :( :( GEEZ... we nearly didn't purchase our house because of the neighbors having them next to our property. 'sigh'

Yesterday... I made the final BPW payment on the house. WHAT a relief!!! :D :D :D The inspections are done... and approved. :D :D :D I need to finish the title insurance paperwork and get it turned in... make the final house payment... and wait until the closing date then. YEAH!!!!!!!!

Racing starts tonight... wedding this weekend... massage this weekend... eye appointment this weekend. Gosh... will I have time to breathe?? this weekend??? Oh... and a chiropractic appointment tonight to help with my back. I hope that he can. :) Staying positive. ;-)

So... in the next 2 months... I will need to be making a decision on my work load.

0 comments: