the building will be ENCLOSED!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm having a few issues with our 'fancy' lighting... but still trying to stay positive. I've been taking daily pictures of it... and I can't wait to post how quickly it really came together. SOOOOOOOOOOOO well worth it. :D :D :D :D Gosh... maybe a few things can be moved into it this weekend... ok, wake-up Geana... the final lighting needs to be done on Monday and Tuesday. Hee Hee!!
Poor Amber... those darn shots were pretty hard on her. :( :( :( She got 2 in each arm AND her finger poked. :( :( :( She's having issues today at daycare... very stiff armed. Mommy might be headed straight home to just cuddle with her instead of heading to class tonight. Only time will tell... and I'll for sure know once I 'see' her after work.
Decisions... decisions... will the Durango go... or will it stay. Gosh... sounds like a song I know. AND... what will it be replaced with?? An Aspen?? A Commander... so many decisions. ;-)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
By Friday night...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment