CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

What a weekend...

Let's see... on Friday morning, Jas woke-up with a 102 temp. Friday morning... I had her here with me at work... and she started to vomit. :( From that point on... her temp went up. I hurried home... and thank goodness my ex-mil was able to help me out in the afternoon. By the next morning she was just fine. The girls' finished gymnastics and we went out to eat and shopping. That evening... we went bowling. :) :)

By Sunday morning... early... Amber was puking. :( :( YUCK!!! Unfortunately... she didn't kick it as quickly as Jas though. :( :( She's currently at my mom's. Her temp while at work this morning had went down... but she's having issues of keeping anything down. :( :( Poor thing is hungry... but what she eats doesn't want to stay down. 'sigh'

I was able to accomplish a little bit this weekend... nothing of what I hoped for of course with the girls' not feeling well. :( :( There is always another day... because that 'snuggle time' is what we all needed. Now the weather is raining cats and dogs... and it's not good for ANYTHING. 'sigh'

1 comments:

kym said...

Hope everyone is on the mend soon!