CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day one...

is over now. Yesterday was pretty much a blur. Deb went with me to get a new outfit out of town... and we had some good times during that 3 to 4 hour break. It was nice to laugh... and have somebody next to me... that truly understands my feelings as well as she does. To you Deb... I can never repay you EVER for what you do for me.

Today... Steve & Mark went to the church and made some arrangements. Steve got Bill's suit from the cleaners and brought it to the funeral home. The funeral is Friday June 6th at 10 am. It's going to be a long week. My body is telling me that also. I was able to call florist and tell them to go ahead with the casket arrangement that Bill picked out himself. There were a few questions that needed to be answered... but all was well. Then... I proceeded to pick out our arrangement from the family. Steve told me that he wanted that done by me. I also needed to get one from here at work. So... never before in my life did I think that would be as easy as it was. I for THE perfect 'rugged ole' cross' and decided on the artificals to put on it. I am including 6 yellow sweetheart roses ... which will represent each of us and will be the only live flower on it. They will be able to be taken out and placed on his casket at the cemetary.

I hope that Steve agrees to have the arrangement put in our bathroom then on the wall. I know in my heart that it will be beautiful.

I have to add... that I am not sure about this. I need to think clearly on how to help to resolve this. Steve called to tell me that the procession will be as follows: Green Charger... our Red Charger.. and then the Harley's riding. I stopped and asked him if he was going to ride his Harley. He said "Yes... is that a problem." My heart just stopped. I told him... that "No... if he wanted to... I would back him up..." I just can't DO it though... as in drive our Charger. I need to mention to him... that I need a driver. I really hope that somebody volunteers to drive us in it. I'm pretty sure that Teresa and the boys will be in Bill's Charger... and the girls with me in ours, with Steve and Mark on the Harley's behind us...

1 comments:

Sancy said...

Wish I lived closer, I'd drive for you. Still thinking of you!