went VERY well. Brad (the HR) employee was AWESOME!!! I felt very comofortable... and very relaxed. I figured... what is the worst..?? So... he asked me what my schedule was for the next interview with the manager of the plant. I told him that I was returning to my other job, but would be off for the funeral tomorrow. He asked me if I would be able to fit in an interview today still... and from that point... he used his cell phone and the interview is at 12:15 TODAY :O :O :O :O Yep... I'm headed for round two. LOL!!! I'm pretty excited... and very relaxed at the same time. I'm still NOT convinced that this IS the job for me... considering it is part time... but it would allow me more time with my girls... and I would not have the issue of trying to find jobs to make sure that I have employment here. It will be... if it is right.
I'll edit... on how things go. Brad told me what the next step would be... so I will know if Cory (the manager) likes me or not. LOL!!!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
The interview...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)
Post a Comment