CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Man... 5 days gone again already...

Where DOES ... the time go?? I still really need to work on the rest of our vacation days too. :( :( I will find the time... I promise that to myself. :)

Let's see... In looking back... Miranda has played ball several times. She is definitely the 1st baseman. She plays again late tonight. I don't like the late one, but it's not my choice. The girls are enjoying watching her play also... huge difference from last year. :)

I'm back to teaching my normal classes. I needed the break ... but I really missed my students and they DID miss me!!! :) Oh... and I'm trying to figure out a few more classes with my new schedule also. That will probably change when the girls are in school... but I'm letting my director know NOW... so I get MY own spots. :) :)

Last weekend... we did a lot of racing. I was a grease monkey also... gotta love getting my 'hands' on experience. LOL! Friday night he got 2nd... Saturday night he got 2nd... and Sunday he got 6th. He's really doing well. :) This next weekend... he races Friday night and Saturday night. He says that he can 'feel the win'... I hope and pray that I'm there to witness it. :) :) I just know the smile he had on his face after tech on Saturday... brings a smile to my face even now.

Jas, Am, and I will be heading to the lake right after work on Friday. Maybe even early. I need a break... and it will be nice to be there around the campfire... drinking, and chatting. The girls will enjoy playing together. We will probably head home after a full morning / afternoon of boating... to watch him race in town. I feel that I need to be here.

As for me... I'm trying my best to 'focus' on the important things right now. I find myself having to tell myself to STOP... and relax. I know that it will work out... if I give things time. I'm on speed mode though... multi-tasking right now. I just scheduled an interview with another office manager for after lunch tomorrow. Maybe... she will be the right person. Then the training comes into play. I am willing to train the right person... if I can find that right person. :)

0 comments: