CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Well...

now I'm pretty convinced that this IS... the job for me. :) :) I'm past round two... now to pass round three... which is a 45 to 1 hr test. Cory... the manager that I just met with said to not take the test personally if I do not pass... that it is a tough test. He said that he wouldn't be sure even if he would be able to pass is himself now. LOL!!! I told him... that if I don't pass it... then it's not meant to be. He kind of smiled and said "Yes... that is one way to look at it." He was more indepth on what he wants... considering he would be my only boss. He said that he wants somebody to run the office for him... to actually organize and take orders from. Gosh... I'd love that job. :) :) He seemed VERY open to working the schedule around my girls. THAT... in itself MADE MY DAY!!! Not that I can't do that here... but it's just different with the doors being closed when I'm gone. Now... to take the test and then if I am offered the job... if I decide to leave.

I feel that I have guidance from above... right now. That somebody pretty special is guiding me to this job. I have a lot of things to keep in mind... so this is NOT an easy decision. I am very open minded actually.

AND... the test is scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) at 2:30 pm. Yes... the funeral is tomorrow morning... and Cory said that if my mind is not all clear... to call and he would understand and reschedule. He wants me to have THE best chance at the job. Oh... and as soon as I walked in... he said "Let me tell you this... if you impressed Brad... as you did... and as QUICKLY as you did... you must be one heck of a person... " THAT... made my day. Brad and I did hit it off great. I can seriously see myself in that position for YEARS... to come. :D :D :D

0 comments: