OMG... it has been nearly 11 years since I made a decision like this!!! I'm excited yet... VERY nervous!!! I know that I will be fine... but it's just finishing things here... and trying to find somebody to 'fill' my shoes. YIKES!!! I will NOT leave this company in a mess though. I will not do that... right or wrong...
So... now I am off to learn about shipping! ROFLMAO!!! Well... not really! It will be a nice change. I am so excited about the change in hours... and the long range future with them. That is really what made my final decision. I know that within 4 years... Bob will retire here, and I will NOT work for Roy direct. Sorry... NOT happened. I feel that with the guidance above... this is the right decision right now for the girls and me. :) :) :)
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I have a NEW JOB!!!
Posted by Harley*Gal at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! Congrats on your new job! :)
Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!
congratulations!
(and we miss you)
Post a Comment