I took the 100 question test yesterday. It was something that I attempted to think... WTH will they be asking, but I never ever thought of the items that they DID ask. LOL!!! I survived... even after having a migraine so bad the night before that it put me down. I asked how I would know if I passed it... and he told me that out of the 3 canidates, that the computer would score the tests... and then pass the information off to him. He would then call either last night or this morning... to only one person to offer them the job.
Well.....................
While sitting here yesterday afternoon at work... my cell phone went off. I didn't recognize the phone number because of the area code... but I answered it any way.
It was................. HIM!!! Offering me the job!!! OMG............ :O :O :O :O I really wasn't sure how this was going to turn out. I knew that stepping up to the plate... that it could be a change, but I was going to be me... and see how it turned out. I told him that I needed to think on it. His voice just FELL!!!! He gave me the evening to think... so around 8 pm... I called him back and told him that I would love to be part of their team. I really think that he thought that I was not going to go forward.
BUT... after talking to both owners face to face last night.... they are calling a meeting to try to change my hours to get me to stay. This really isn't a hasty decision... although it might seem that way. I have been looking for something that would give me long range benefits... and this job would be that way. I would be part of a big group... but still running the office on my own like I am here. The times that I've been there... I did feel 'at home'.
So... I'm not sure what will take place... but they are going to 'try'.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The Test...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wooooo Hooooo!!! I'm so happy for you! I will send you tons of prayers to help you with your final decision!
Post a Comment