CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last night...

was our family viewing from 7 to 9 pm.

I was able to get all of the girls together... drop Miranda off at softball practice and then return home for a bit to get the girls' clothes picked out for Friday. While at home... for some odd reason, I grabbed the cordless phone. My cell phone was charging... so I had it instead. The phone rang... and it was................................ the supervisor scheduling interviews for the job that I put my application in for last week. :O :O :O So............ with everything else going on.... I also have a job interview tomorrow morning at 9:30 am here in town. I'm a bit nervous, but there isn't really anything I can do to prepare... so I will do my best. That is the only thing I can do. I will try to keep you posted on how I feel afterwards. I usually have a pretty good idea of how things will go.

Then... it was off to the school park... and then a quick bite before arriving at the mortuary. The girls and I got there... and the boys finally arrived around 7:45. :S :S :S Bill looks very much at peace. They did a very good job. The little girls were very comfortable with him and did a lot of 'touching'. I just sat back and watched. At 9 pm... I headed out and returned the little girls. Miranda and I had some good talks then. She's one smart girl.

Today... viewing is from 9 am to 9 pm... and also on Thursday. I will be at work both of these days... except for the time during the interview tomorrow. I am going to teach one of my classes tonight... but my SIL will teach the other. I don't have the energy right now for that one. I need to get out and back into a routine though... and considering they canceled my class on Monday... my people need to have me there, and I need to be there too.

1 comments:

Sancy said...

Girl, I need to call you! Job interview?? Good Luck!!! Still thinking of you!