CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hump Day

S took B to his cancer Dr today. Seems as though his #'s are too low AGAIN... so no chemo. Also, they found that it has grown a little more. Unfortately steps in the wrong direction. :(

I am still waiting to hear back on the response to my counter-offer. I sat down and looked at everything with a fine tooth comb... so I know exactly what I 'need' to be happy with the other house.

I'm hoping that if it sells... to be able to book a flight to Disneyland in May. The girls have asked for years about going somewhere... so this would be a great thing to do. Besides that... I have not flown with Miranda since she was 5 years old. Man... does time ever fly considering Amber is that age now. :( :( Only time will tell on that adventure. ;-)

0 comments: