which honestly doesn't seem REAL at all, but now Uncle R is looking for a car for M. Can you believe that she's getting to be that age ALREADY??? Yep... she will drive in October. Since I've decided to keep my vehicle... I thought that it would be a good time to start looking for her's. Then I could even drive it for awhile to make sure that everything is 'a ok' with it for her. I'd feel better that way. :) Any way... he said that he's start hunting a little better now since I realizes how close that time really is getting here.
B is not doing very good. White blood count is VERY VERY low. I'm searching now on what his numbers mean though. :(
Friday, February 8, 2008
I made the call...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment