CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wow... it's Tuesday already.

I guess I need to find more time to update this instead of weekly.

Currently... I have people very interested in my house that is for sale. That is GOOD ... as long as they come to their senses on what the place IS worth. ;-P

The crew is putting up our 'Race Building' now... so that is really making the place look different. We are both VERY excited about it. :)

Last Saturday we went away for the evening/night and had a VERY relaxing time. Very romatic setting... and so relaxing. Sitting by the fireplace listening to the pianist was what we needed. We had some good talks also.

Last night was a good class. I had 7 people and my max is 8... so not too bad at all. :) I'm excited about teaching it... it's a very good 'core' class.

1 comments:

Carleigh said...

I need a relaxing evening away!!