I wanted this as a seperate post... only because of it dealing with my little Amber. Amber and I obviously are having the same 'mixed feelings' about her starting Kindergarten. You'd think this would be no big deal... but it is. She's even making comments to her sitter (Miss L) that she's not sure if she wants to go to the big school. 'sigh' Mommy most certainly isn't sure either. She **IS** my baby... and it's just hard to be thinking of letting go of that. I enjoy my quiet time with her after the other girls get on the bus.... I just can't imagine putting all 3 of them on the BIG YELLOW BUS (as Am calls it). At times... she's VERY excited... and in the next breathe... she's pretty apprehensive. I don't remember the other girls being this way. :( :( :( August will be here soon enough because I know how times flies. :( :(
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She will do great! {{{HUGS}}} Try not to worry.
I kind of know how you feel. it'll be fine!
She'll do great Geana! Alex starts K this year too, and I feel the same way!
Post a Comment