CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

The last 4 days...

have been tough. I got a call late Thursday that Amber was running a temperature. By the time I left the office... my cell phone was ringing again... that she was vomiting. My poor little one. Well... that continued until Friday morning. I thought that maybe... just maybe we were ok, right?? NOPE... by early evening she was running a 103.6 temp. YIKES!!! Advil 8 hour would take it down to around 100.8 ... but nothing lower. At 4:15 am on Saturday... her temp was 104.1. I was literally SCARED and layed with her trying to cool off her goose bumps from her terrible fever. I brought her into Urgent Care... to find out that she was positive for the Influenza. :( :( Poor little one. Her fever is nearly gone... and she's doing a lot better. What a rough last 4 days though. 'sigh' I just pray that she continues to improve.

0 comments: