last night was my tax meeting with my accountant. I'm going to do very well this year. Next year will be slightly different with Amber starting school and hopefully by then my house is sold. I mentioned about purchasing a house for a rental... so I could have a profit and a interest expense, but she thought that was a bad idea because of how much of a pain in the A$$ that is. She mentioned that with daycare expenses and other expenses... that I should be fine. I had to remind her that my baby was going to be in school next fall. She said "Oh... that will change some of this then..." I also informed her that it would be a lot easier to purchase a rental house... instead of purchasing a child for more daycare expenses. LMAO!!! We had a good chuckle over that one. ;-P
Today started out very well... caught the bus on time, to work on time... and the sun is even shining. I'm headed to 'nap' at noon... so that maybe I can stay up after 9 pm tonight.
Tomorrow is friday... YEAH!!!! I'm so ready for a weekend. I do have CPR training tomorrow night... but that will only take a few hours of my weekend. I'm headed to the other house to get a few items that I accidently left there... so maybe I can finally upload some new pictures. :) :)
BTW... I did get out my 'electronic' Christmas gifts this past weekend. I'm still trying to get used to the 'Rooster' alarm... reminds me of my old house. ;-S
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Tax time...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment