has been EXTREMELY busy!!!
Monday... S flew out bright and early for Vegas without ME!!!! He was going to have a very busy work conference schedule and I really needed to be here because of everything that was scheduled.
We had Miranda's teachers conferences. She's doing very well... but could be better if she could find some time to LISTEN and not TALK all of the time. We've had this comment since she was a kindergartener... nothing EVER changes in this area. 'sigh'
Last night... I arrived home to make supper ... only to have Jaslin inform me that Ella was back home. She'd been gone since the end of the week. Needless to say... she was rushed to the vet :( :( I hope that she makes it. The Dr seemed to know what was wrong with her... but she is VERY sick. :( :(
I hurried back home... to eat supper and get to Jaslin's teachers conferences next. She's doing WONDERFUL!!!! The teacher said that she could ONLY praise her... she listens, she does her work and works hard at doing her work... she offers to help out when she's done. Very patient and kind child. MAN... what praise that she does deserve. THAT is my girl!!!! I even said "At least I have one child just like ME!!!" Her dad of course nearly fell off of his chair. :D :D :D
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
This week...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So glad they are doing well!
Post a Comment