CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Leaving the cemetary on Tuesday...

S & I drove by his mom's grave. It was just so cold looking not only because of the snow storm that we were in... but because all of the flowers were gone and it just looked so cold white and sad.

The next thing I know... we are discussing how we want to be 'disposed' of. We seen a mausoleum in which I told him that with being closterphobic... that would be 'my' way to be buried. He informed me that he also doesn't like the idea of being in the ground... and considering he fear of 'burning in his race car' the thought of being cremated is NOT an option either. So... we decided that we need to save a lot of money for burial plot because a mausoleum is our only option.

0 comments: