I didn't update here for the weekend on 'B'... but I feel that I can now.
He's not good. :( :( Sunday he stopped out and admitted to me that he couldn't breathe. I felt so torn because S was gone... and with the girls' sick ... I couldn't even chance it asking him to come in the house. :( :( :( He is unable to sleep very well even with his new bed. He has to lay on his left side because of not being able to breathe any other way. I'm sure that his lungs are filling. 'sigh'
A salesman made a comment to S yesterday that B is really showing his age. Jas heard this and said "What is wrong with Grandpa??" I just said that with him being sick. She said "Oh... that must not be good?" I said... "Well... I guess it would be odd if he said that he acted like a baby..." S, Jas, and I LOL.
B's birthday is in about 3 weeks. I know that we want to have a party for him... I know that S is coping with this in his own way... and it just hurts to see him like this. He's really turning towards the racing because that is something that him and his dad did... I just hate to see both of them in so much pain. :( :( :(
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
B...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment