CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I think she's right...

that is my new gyno. After a very nice long talk... I'm pretty sure that I do have endometriosis. Everything points to it... and I'm going to try to take the steps to help with it. Thinking positive here. :) After a few insurance emails... I'm waiting for a call back from her now with the next step.

Today has been CRAZY!!!!!! I need to skip lunch for the gyno appointment.. only to have the school nurse call and tell me that Miranda is sick. So... I take her home, return to work (which is CRAZY right now) and get things ready for while I'm out. THEN... I forget my cell phone. Which... when I return to work has a vm on it. :S :S :S Weird... from another school. Not the girls this time... but instead Drae. I find the time to call the nurse back... and his back is totally giving him fits. NICE!!!!!!! She actually scheduled an appointment for him. WTH!! I don't even feel right doing that... :S :S :S Any way... I can't reach S... so finally text him to call me back. After another 45 minutes... he calls back. Of course everything is in 'code' when it comes to him. 'shaking my head' WHATEVER!! Yes... it must not be good if he layed down in the nurses' office... AND called and left a message on MY phone. HULLOOOOO!!!

THEN... I'm at work and get an email that I'm the new t-ball coach!!!! WTF???? :O :O :O OMG... NO WAY!! It's coach pitch!!! HULLLOOOOO............. I don't play ball! :S :S :S MAN!!! WHY ME?????????? So... between working 42 hours a week, teaching 3 classes at the Y ... and being a soccer coach... I'm coaching ball also. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comments:

Sancy said...

Yikes! Softball coach? Can you gracefully decline? {{HUGS}} I think you're going to need your vacation!