Yep... I'm bound and determined to get that stuff from the other house this weekend. I'm getting close on days... and it's also starting to BUG me to the point that... it's ALL I think about. :( :( I don't like things like this. There is a lot of stuff over there... so it's going to take awhile to do. 'sigh' I know that I'll feel better once it's moved... but it's just DOING IT!!!
Then... it's off to try to organize the stuff. I know... one thing at a time, right??
Soccer was canceled last night... I'm sure that the game will be tomorrow... and the races are canceled. What a perfect time to get this stuff ALL done, right?? Well... keeping in mind that we have Jaslin's birthday and party this weekend also. :) :)
Friday, April 11, 2008
It's NOW or NEVER
Posted by Harley*Gal at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment