the middle of the week. MAN... where DOES the time go??? To schedules... I guess.
Here's a quick run down...
'B' & 'S' worked on the will yesterday. Sounds like things are in order now there. B had a hard time breathing by the time they arrived back home... and nearly passed out again. :( :( I was able to talk to him around 10 last night... and seemed like he was doing better. He at least convinved me that he was. :S :S
We had ball practice last night. The kids are SOOO cute! Hopefully our game isn't rained out tomorrow... but it's not looking very good. :( It will most likely be wet again for soccer practice also... which I might cancel instead of being soaked for that many hours.
Tonight... it's teaching again. Miranda is spending most of the day at the field and track meet at the Middle School with a friend. Amber's on her 7th day left of preschool. She's becoming so independent... it's just AMAZING!!! She asked me this morning if when she is 6 if she can ride the bus. I told her that when she is 5 ... she can ride. She piped right up and said "That doesn't make sense... because I am 5 already..." LOL!! Yes, but when you start kindergarten... you can go then. :D She's excited... no doubt.
Not too many other things are new... just needed to document a few things. :)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
It's already...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment