CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Scratch... scratch... scratch... scratch...

and it continued... and continued. WTH... is the noise?? Well... as S & I were both sturring at 2:20 am this morning... S did get up to see. Sure enough... we had a visitor AT our walk out patio door. :O :O :O YIKES!!! The neighbors pet racoon was wanting in. YIKES YIKES YIKES!!!! Yep... he obviously wanted more cat food... and knew where to go for more food. LOL!!! After he went back down the stairway... S and I layed in bed chatting about what he was saying. It was pretty funny... until... he was BACK!!! URGH!!!! He's on a trial and error schedule now. If he disrupts any more than 2 more nights... the great white hunter might have to point him in the right direction. The last time was pretty funny though... because he continued to look in... even while S was on the other side with the light on. I told S that we needed to give him a sign that we are new to the neighborhood... and that he needs to go back home. LMAO!!!

0 comments: