it's been since December, but it doesn't take long to remember what it's like to have a garage again for your vehicle. Yesterday I moved... and moved stuff to make room. It's SOOO nice to be able to get into a warm vehicle. :) :) :)
Not much of an update on 'B'. Either I mis-understood... or didn't hear correctly, but there was only an u/s done yesterday to see how full his lungs were. It had been only 2 days since they were drained... so they wanted to see how fast it was coming back. So for **I** haven't been told how it turned out.
Well... not much else is new. Soccer practice AND ball game is tonight... sounds like either fast food or a picnic for us for supper. I have decided to add to my own 'plate' some more... and I'm taking on a 4th class for the week. It's another stability ball one... but I would actually prefer it over my other class. It will be on Saturday mornings. We'll see how it goes. :)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Well...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment