Let's see... it's already Thursday, so I'll recap some of the weekend and then what is in store for us this week. :)
Last weekend... we spent a lot of Friday night and Saturday... moving stuff from the other house. By Saturday night... I was exhausted and everything was moved. Let me clarify... all of the wall decorations are still there... which I'm NOT moving until the weather clears up and I won't risk them being damaged.
Sunday... started all of Jaslin's Birthday celebrations. She turned 7 on Sunday the 13th. :D :D :D We did a surprise family lunch at Valentino's at noon. SURPRISED ... she was. :D From there... she spent her money at WalMart for some more DS games. By 1:45... we were at the bowling alley for her party. We had 5 out of 10 show... but made the best of it. Miranda, myself, and S was able to bowl then also. It was a good time. From there... Jas & Am went with my mom and step-dad to the movie's. Miranda and I went home and gathered up the larger garbage items... for the City clean-up this week. WHAT a difference... getting rid of the old owners junk makes. :)
We then went to Playa Azul for a birthday party for Bruce. Gotta love not cooking. ;-) Back home for baths and bed. :)
Monday... I taught class after working... and was preparing for the audit on Wednesday at work.
Tuesday... After working... we had ball practice at 5 pm. The wind was terrible... but we all survived and had all but one player show. :)
Wednesday... is ALWAYS my stressful day... so adding that I had the audit was NO surprise. :S Made it thru that... then after work headed to the Y to teach, had a meeting between... then teach again... and headed home. I was tired enough that while trying to watch my Denise Austin tape to get new moves... I feel asleep. Awww.... gotta love waking up in the morning.
With it raining today... my guess is that our soccer practice AND ball game is canceled. Makes me wonder how many we will even get in ... with this crazy weather.
OH... Oh... how could I ever forget. The sitework DID get done on Tuesday... the rock was delivered yesterday... so we can USE the building. WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Now... it's just time to part with stuff IN the garage... and move things around... so mama has a garage. :) :) You'd think that we could move the stuff... so that I could have 1 of the 3 stalls. ;-) Maybe by Sunday, right??
As for a quick update on 'B'. He's not doing very well. He purchased a plot on Monday. :( :( We happened to see him yesterday (although he didn't see us) and he's just not moving or looking good at all. His 68th birthday is Friday. He's excited about having supper with us... so I just hope that he's well enough to do so.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
This CRAZY week...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow - you have been busy! I don't know how you keep up with so much.
Sounds like Jaslin had a very nice birthday!
Post a Comment