CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

The last 4 days...

have been quite busy.

Friday... we visited 'B' in the hospital again. His CHF is really affecting him now. As of today... he's still in the hospital. Some of the things going on to me... is not right. IE... having chemo when his body is so down and out already. It's hard for him to catch his breathe. He's also mentioning about being transferred to another University. It's hard to stay positive on that when the only thing it will do... is cause him to be away from family. There is NO cure for this, and so it's upsetting that his Dr's are suggesting that it's a good idea too. As 'S' put it the other day... does he think that there is a Dr that can help change things from years of smoking 4 packs a day?? :( :( :(

This weekend was a busy one of trying to clean and get the building ready to move some items in. We need to now finishing filling the joints and sealing them. Then it's MOVE time. After racing... we now have another car in there already. :S :S :S Makes it tough to move things around to finish... but we're dealing with it. Just need some DRY days to finish things. I did take the time and remove some old wired fence in the yard. BOY... does that make a difference. :) I got cut by an old piece... I'm trying to keep it clean so I don't get it infected. :S :S :S

Also Friday... I had 3 moles removed from my face/neck area. They are doing pretty good. The one on my neck is pretty 'touchy' though. Must be from the movements that I do with my neck. I'm ready for the redness to heal and be gone. :) Tomorrow is my gyn appt with my new Dr. I'm hoping and praying that things go good. :) 'crossing fingers'

The invites are out... so hopefully Jaslin will have a good birthday this coming weekend. Hard to believe that she's going to be 7 already! :O :O :O

Soccer practice and games start this week. Swimming started on Saturday morning. At least MOM will make sure that they are there on time. 'rolling my eyes' Excuses ... excuses DUDE... plan ahead.

0 comments: