CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So...

I'm at home again today with a sick one. :( Amber is just not kicking her stomach flu. We went to the Dr this morning to get her something to help with it. I noticed that it said "may cause drowsiness". I'm thinking... ok, yeah... she needs to sleep this off.

So... I've been by her side all afternoon on the computer or laying with her. I'm sitting here typing... and I hear water.......... WATER........... WATER........... OMG... I have the WTH look... knowing that it's only Am and I here. :O :O :O :O WTH... is the water noise coming from. When I'm watching her sleep... thinking... WTH. I go to her and say "Are you peeing the bed..??" In this squeeky little sleepy voice... I get "Yes..." OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember... she has NOTHING on ... but a shirt. NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg!!!!!!!!!!!! Well... thank goodness for a mattress protectant sheet. :S :S :S Get this.... after cleaning her up... while she fell back asleep... she then slept in a pile of clothes until I could get the wet sheets and towels off of her bed. :O :O UNREAL!!!!!!!!! I was able to pick her up from the floor... and put her back on the bed... and as of now 1/2 hour later... she is STILL sleeping. Let's hope and pray that this medicine helps her tummy... like it's helping her sleep. LOL!

1 comments:

Sancy said...

I hope she's feeling better today! BTW could you send some of the medication to Ohio for one little boy who WON'T sleep??? LOL!