CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

The call...

The call that I've been dreading for months now... happened about an hour ago. I have had a nice long chat/cry out with Deb... which makes me now able to type this out.

After the fluid was drained... within 24 hours it was hard for B to breathe again. Last night S took him to the emergency room. They did several scans... and again this morning. It is not fluid that is causing the condition now... but the cancer. :( :( :( Those words are so hard to type... only because you always keep that one hope that NO... it's NOT going to be that. His lungs are white... full of the cancer. They are trying to keep him comfortable. S said that the Dr was very nice in explaining in much detail, but he didn't think his dad knew the condition of them when he called me. This is so hard.

As much as a person wants somebody to be with them here on earth... you certainly don't want them to be in pain. He's in pain now... and is managing it. Again... I so terribly hate this.... :( :(

1 comments:

Sancy said...

I'm so sorry, my thoughts are with all of you. {{{HUGS}}}