MAN... things are just NUTS!!!! I will be so ready for our vacation next week! YEP... that IS next week!!! :O :O :O WOO HOO and YIKES! LOL!!!
This week... is the end of ball and soccer for Jaslin. I have taught 3 of my 5 classes already... and I'm trying to just stay ahead of the game at work. Attempting to schedule hair cuts... and rental cars... oh man, the list just goes on.
So... Tuesday I did take off and spend the day with Jas' class on a field trip. It was GREAT!!! The 5 kids that I had were so well behaved. They liked me being their 'mom' for the day. :) Pretty cute!!! I seriously could have taken the little boy (the ONLY boy out of the 5) home with me that night. He even told me once "I really don't like crowds..." Awww.... I told him to stick with me... and he would be just fine. :D
Any way... things are pretty crazy. Tonight is soccer practice and her last ball game. No ... no break for the weary! Jas and Miranda are having their nails done... since it was the gift to Jas for her birthday from Miranda. That will do them some good.
And... since it appears that my boss and us will be sharing Disneyland tickets... we are also going to share Universal Studios and Sea World one's. :O :O :O Yep... mom will be doing some driving out there. YIKES!!! No... DOUBLE YIKES!!! Nah... actually I will be just fine. I just need to do some checking on distances and I will be set. YEAH!!!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Can't seem to catch a break.
Posted by Harley*Gal at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment