CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

We have returned...

where DID the time go? ;-) We had a BLAST!!! We are already planning our next trip there. LOL! Next time... it's totally the ocean for DAYS!!! We drove and spent some time there... and really enjoyed ourselves. The parks were great... but the ocean was surreal. LOVE IT!!! Miranda's just SURE... she will be living in CA some day. I guess only time WILL tell. :)

I promise to post more... but I'm finishing up laundry and settling in for the first day of work in a week. :S :S :S :S YUCK!!! ;-)

4 comments:

Sancy said...

Welcome back!! Glad you had a great time! :)

Mike and Erika said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys had a great time!!

Sancy said...

I'm still waiting on the update! :P

Sancy said...

Still waiting......