CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy MAY Day!!!

I wanted to make a seperate post... about other things going on.

I don't do this very often... but I must say that both of my classes last night were AWESOME!!! I had a lot of compliments even. Makes it hard to decide what I will be giving up with summer almost here... and school out in just a few weeks.

Tonight we have soccer practice and a ball game. I hope that the storms hold off until after we have played. Please no soggy clothes and shoes again this week! LOL!

I also made the call this morning... to............. my ex-mil to see if she would join us in CA. I am a bit nervous about the what if's with me being the only adult... and I know that the girls would LOVE her going with us. She is checking and said that she will let me know soon. I made her one heck of a deal.... ;-)

0 comments: