With very little hastles... I had a GREAT Mother's Day!!! :) Here's wishing that all of you mom's dad also. ;-)
I was woke-up by a little tap tap on the bedroom door... to open it and find Am standing there sleepy eyed saying "Happy Mother's Day Mommy". PRICELESS!!!! I gave her some snuggles and kisses... By 9:15... the house was up and going and we headed to eat breakfast. I opened some AWESOME gifts too. :)
From there... we came back home and I started working on organizing the play room and my new office area. WOW... what a CHORE!!! LOL!!! By 2 pm... I was ready to leave and run my errands. We went to the cemetary and to my mom's. From there... we went out to eat a late lunch / early supper at the Mexican restaurant. It was delicious... and even received a red rose.
We went back home and play catch with Jas... golf with Am... and proceeded to work some more on organizing the garage. I'm slowly getting there. :) YEAH!!!!
Then we ended the night with homemade brownies and ice cream... :D
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mother's Day!
Posted by Harley*Gal at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment