I started this post on Tuesday, but my blog was having issues.
While in CA... I got the call that B was being admitted to the hospital. He was having anxiety attacks. They started the morphine and another anxiety pill. They also discovered that his left lung is completely solid with cancer now. He was pretty much sadated until Sunday. The girls' and I came to visit on Monday. He looks GREAT actually. Up and moving... and the girls got some pretty big smiles out of him. On Tuesday... he was released. He is still refusing hospice care.
Last night... being Thursday evening... S took him back into the hospital. He is having some major swelling issues. When S arrived home at 2 am... he said that they finally got him admitted and that he's in the ICU. He's having heart problems now. Please say some prayers for him.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Quick B update
Posted by Harley*Gal at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment