CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

It's May 12th...

and Kindergarten ROUND-up!!! WOW... my baby is going to SCHOOL!!! :O :O :O She's sooooooooooooo pumped about it also. :) :) :) Ok... just realized that I forgot the camera. :( DARN!!! Any way... I will leave in about 40 minutes to get her and take her to the 'big' school. She's hoping to see Jas while she's there. How cute is that!!! It's only for 1.5 hours... but it's 1.5 hours that mom will NOT be around. She told me this morning after the other girls got on the bus... "Mom... your going to be sad when I get to ride the bus too because I'm your baby." In trying to stay positive I said "Oh Am... it will be fun and exciting and actually... mommy will CELEBRATE when your on it." She burst out laughing. If she ONLY knew... the real truth. ;-)

Any way... I'll edit this post after she's done with school. :)

1 comments:

Harley*Gal said...

She had a GREAT time!!! She was pretty disappointed that she had to go back to daycare. Not much longer... :)