I’m going to try to document each day of our vacation… then I can look back at the great times that we had.
Tuesday after work… I left and grabbed Am and headed home to do my final packing. I was sick Monday night and didn’t get a chance to finish. By 6 pm… we were headed out of town. We stopped in Marysville KS… which is only 30 minutes from home to eat, which was fine with me because we were GONE from town. J We ate and made it to our hotel around 9:30 pm. I knew that it was going to be an early morning… so we did quick baths & showers and went to sleep.
5 am came quickly… but with the excitement in the air… you would never have guessed that we didn’t have that much sleep. LOL!!! By 6 am… we were headed to the airport on the hotel shuttle. Check in was easy… security no problem… and we were waiting at our gate. By now it was 6:30 am. We sat down to relax. Am was starting to color a picture… when about this time MIL and I looked at each other with a FEAR OF GOD look. The color box that she had… had a pair of scissors sitting in it. It had made it thru security… YIKES!!!! After a very quick discussion of WTH to do… I proceeded back to security with the full box. I showed the lady that it had made it thru security. She said “Yep… it’s allowed!” I’m like WTF… are you serious?? I told her to throw it… but she said “Nope… you can have it on the flight.” Gosh… nice to know… I guess. :S :S :S
So… our flight was on time… and the girls had no problems at all flying. The flight was about 3 hrs 15 minutes out there. I had the pleasure (NOT) of having a male sit beside me. He really deserved to have a shoe in his mouth… but I tried my best to not give him the ‘boot’. LOL!!! I was soooooooo happy when we landed. We found our luggage… and waited for ‘JohnnyPark’ to take us to our rental car. I did get a Charger… and a GPS. Would have been nice for a quick 101 on the GPS… but we learned quickly. Miranda named her “LOLA”… ROFLMAO!!! So… we plugged Lola in… and she decided to take us the nice long route to Anaheim. Didn’t really bother us… until we were about 10 minutes away… and then it seemed like we had been driving FOREVER!!! We found the hotel … but our rooms were not ready. We decided to walk across the street to ‘Bakers Square’ to eat. Our first real meal of the day… and it was 1:30 CA time. My phone rang… to tell us that our rooms were ready. YEAH!!! We wanted to get to Disney still. So… we unpacked and headed off. We found our way to the shuttle and got our tickets. Disney was pretty much what I expected it to be. We did several rides… ate ice cream and churros… and CHOCOLATE. LOL!!! By evening… we were ready to hit the heated pool and relax. So… back to the shuttle and hotel. The girls went swimming… and mom relaxed. I decided to sit along the edge of the Jacuzzi… but missed what I thought was the bottom … and fell into it with my clothes on!!! What a sight!!! ROFLMAO!!!
After changing… we ordered in pizza and pasta… and called it a night. End of Wednesday.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Vacation....
Posted by Harley*Gal at 9:19 AM
Labels: Vacation - Wednesday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ROFL at you falling in! I would have LOVED to see that! :P
LOL @ you falling in the pool.
Did you leave your car at the hotel in KC while you were gone?
Post a Comment