sleep until we are headed to KC for the night. I can't BELIEVE... it's already here. Things are very busy here at work... and at home right now. I'm trying my best to stay calm and think that everything WILL work out... but there are times that it's getting the best of me. The time is literally FLYING before my eyes. Sure wish that I could learn to stop it. LOL!!!
This weekend was filled with getting clothes cleaned and packed... and graduation parties. I tried to do a little more organizing on my office... but only found time to move another box in there. Not much progress. It will be nice when my computer is in there... and not in Am's room. It's hard to type quietly when she's sleeping.
Just a quick update on B. S & I visited him on Saturday evening because he wasn't feeling the best. He's coughing up 'different' stuff now. It's a slimmy yellow and green stuff with strings of orange. He spoke of some strange things... which makes me pretty concerned. Still at home alone... 'shaking my head' We were able to see him yesterday by luck... and ate lunch with him. He just seems 'beat'. His color is completely gone............ has no appetite............ and just looks exhausted. It's hard to stomach because this is the guy that would never let anything get him down... and to see him like this breaks my heart. :( :(
Any way... I'm down to making my final list on items that need to get into the bags prior to leaving. I teach again tonight. We are done with soccer and ball now. Oh... but Miranda's ball is just starting. LOL!!! Wouldn't you know it. :P Any way... that's a quick update. :)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Just one more...
Posted by Harley*Gal at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Have a GREAT time!!!
Post a Comment